With many John Wollaston families residing throughout the South East Outer Metropolitan corridor, we we are pleased to offer a comprehensive bus service for our students.
2021 Bus Registration
For current Bus Registration Forms, please contact Administration on 9495 8100 or send an email to FrontReception@jwacs.wa.edu.au
2021 Bus Information and Registration Forms will be uploaded onto this page towards the end of Term 4, 2020.
• JWACS Route 1: Byford, Cardup, Haynes, Darling Downs, Seville Grove and Champion Lakes
• JWACS Route 2: Forrestfield, Kenwick, Maddington, Beckenham and Gosnells - Bus is at capacity, please contact Administration to place your name on a waiting list.
• Buswest Route 1: South Lake (Jandakot), Lynwood (Parkwood), Ferndale, Langford, Thornlie, Huntingdale and Gosnells
• Buswest Route 2: Canning Vale (Sanctuary Waters, The Avenues, Ranford, Livingston), Huntingdale (West) and Gosnells
• Buswest Route 3: Aubin Grove Train Station, Banjup (Atwell), Harrisdale (Piara Waters), Southern River, Huntingdale (East)
• Buswest Route 5: Armadale, Mt Richon, Darling Downs, Haynes, Hilbert and Byford
• Buswest Route 6: Roleystone, Mt Nasura and Kelmscott
The Public Transport Authority offer an Orange School Bus Service to eligible families. Should you wish to register or enquire about eligibility, please call Gemma Lawson on 9326 2136 or email: email@example.com or alternatively visit the website: www.schoolbuses.wa.gov.au.
To ensure the safety of the driver and all passengers, the School Bus rules must be followed. For more information on the School Bus rules see the flyer below.